Find us on...
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) have released their upcoming schedule of free-to-attend webinars giving an overview of the new responsibilities and regulation for businesses, including the application of the UKCA mark to products places on the market in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
The webinar programme includes the following sessions:
- Adapting to your new responsibilities as an economic operator
- Understanding the routes available for conformity assessment
- Understanding marking and labelling
- Placing goods on the market in Great Britain
- Placing goods on the market in Northern Ireland
- Understanding the new UK regulatory regime: focus on construction products
- Dedicated Q&A sessions
Further information on each session and registration is available here. These webinars are not intended to cover all product-specific guidance, which is available on the UK Government website. For more information on placing cosmetic products on the UK market, visit CTPA's 'UK Cosmetics Regulations and Amendments', and our published 'Guide - Supplying Cosmetic Products on the UK Market'