The CTPA public, member and consumer websites were re-designed and developed in 2019 by Storm12, CTPA’s web development agency. Storm12 has an excellent creative team who took the time to fully understand the needs of the Association and how each of the individual website areas would need to function with particular attention paid to:
- Web design - putting the CTPA brand attributes at the centre of the design;
- Bespoke CMS - creating a custom CMS and database;
- E-commerce Website Design and Development - introducing an online purchase facility for publications and events;
- Web Portal - creating a personalised dashboard to facilitate quick access to membership services;
- Web App - a new application for CTPA events providing paperless access to speaker details, event programme, venue directions and delegate engagement features during the sessions.
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments in respect of the CTPA websites, please contact Daragh Rogerson, Digital Services & Office Coordinator, CTPA at: [email protected]