Find us on...
The UK Government has released new dates for the webinar series on using the UK conformity assessment marking (UKCA) to place goods on the market in Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), and the separate requirements for Northern Ireland. This series was previously announced in this news item. The dates have been extended to December 2022 and cover the following sessions:
- Economic operators and routes for conformity assessment
- Understanding marking and labelling
- Placing goods on the market in Great Britain
- Placing goods on the market in Northern Ireland
- Understanding the new UK regulatory regime: Focus on construction products
- Understanding the new UK regulatory regime: Focus on medical devices
Further details, dates of the sessions and registration links can be found here.
On 20 June 2022 the Government announced changes to help simplify the application process of the UKCA marking for most products placed on the market in GB. You can read about these changes in this news item.
You can read more about using the UKCA mark here.