Find us on...
CTPA and the Office for Products Safety and Standards (OPSS) are organising a must-attend webinar on 13 November 2023 at 10.30-12.00 (UK time) to outline the ingredients management process under the UK Cosmetics Regulation and how industry can defend cosmetic ingredients in GB. This will include an explanation from OPSS of the newly-published CMR ingredient management process (please see this news item for more information).
This webinar is extremely important if you want to know how your business can protect the ingredients in your cosmetics on the GB market.
The webinar will be free for CTPA members and available for a payable fee of £25 for non-members of the Association.
The following topics will be covered:
- Ingredient management processes in the UK: an overview of the legislative process from ‘call for data’, through independent scientific review, to updating the UK Cosmetics Regulation.
- Carcinogenic, Mutagenic and Reprotoxic (CMR) classifications under GB CLP: Impact on cosmetic ingredients and how CTPA monitors upcoming CMR classifications.
- CMR management process in the UK.
- Industry ingredient defence:
- process for ingredients already defended in the EU;
- process for ingredients defended in GB only;
- how UK businesses can engage and contribute.
To register, please visit the event page on the CTPA website.