Find us on...
The Institute of Export and International Trade is organising a Q&A webinar ‘Six months since the end of the transition period – what we have learned?’ on 30 June 2021 at 15.00-15.45.
The webinar will cover:
- how UK-EU trade has been affected by new customs rules and processes;
- the impact of Brexit on supply chains and freight flows;
- what changes are still to come for UK-EU trade;
- how financial markets and services trade have been impacted;
- currency and stock markets since Brexit.
Companies can register to attend the webinar here. Those who will not be able to attend can watch the recording on the Institute of Export webinar archive, where many more Brexit webinars are also available to watch.