Find us on...
CTPA has now published the final programme for its Brexit Discussion Event – ‘Have your Say’ event on 8 October.
Following the recent CTPA Brexit webinar ‘What to do now’, which gave an overview of key actions in preparation for a ‘no deal’ Brexit, the CTPA Brexit Discussion Event – ‘Have your Say’ will provide the opportunity to pose your questions directly to representatives of the UK Government and other expert stakeholders, whilst also sharing your concerns on the impact of a ‘no deal’ Brexit to your business and ideas on the possible future landscape if the UK leaves the EU with an agreement.
- Graham McMillan from Teneo will share his captivating insights to demystify the UK political landscape.
- Emma Trogen from Cosmetics Europe will bring the latest news from the other side of the Channel.
- Rene McTaggart and Euan Fraser from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) will join CTPA to discuss the 'no deal' Brexit UK Cosmetics Regulation, and guide the cosmetics industry through the best outcomes in the event of leaving the EU without an agreement.
- James Dancy from the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) will join CTPA to provide the latest developments on the 'no deal' UK REACH framework, and the future of chemical legislation in the UK if there is no agreement with the EU.
- Concluding Expert Panel: BEIS and HM Revenue and Customs will join CTPA and Richard Bartlett from the Institute of Export and International Trade to engage with the audience on the changes that a 'no deal' Brexit will cause to customs documentation and tariffs. This session will also be open to explore how trade can be shaped for our industry if the UK leaves the EU with an agreement.
This is a unique opportunity for companies to share their message with the key Governmental stakeholders and to get in depth insights of the current Brexit position.
This event will prove most useful for those key company stakeholders involved in:
- Brexit preparedness planning and decision-making
- Individuals with understanding of the supply chain
- People who have an interest or concerns around UK REACH
- Regulatory, supply chain, logistics, technical directors, senior company members.
Please download here the booking form and contact Julia Hewitt for more information. Spaces are limited and the closing date for booking is 7 October.