As part of its 'Get Ready for Brexit' campaign, the UK Government has organised a series of free business readiness events across the UK throughout September and October. These events aim to provide companies help and advice on how to prepare for Brexit.
For all dates and venues, please visit this link. Below is a list of the topics that will be addressed at these events:
- importing from and exporting to the EU;
- providing services or doing business in the EU;
- employing EU citizens;
- transferring personal data;
- what's changing for businesses and practical steps and actions to take;
- trading with countries internationally post-Brexit;
- data protection;
- intellectual property.
Companies are encouraged to attend these events to get direct advice from the UK Government on how to prepare for a 'no deal' Brexit. Specific CTPA advice on how companies in the cosmetics industry should be preparing can be found in the CTPA Brexit public page.