Find us on...
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has launched a series of new on demand videos to help businesses familiarise themselves with the new rules and the actions they should take. Businesses can find out more about 18 topics (listed below), including importing and exporting, trade, data, audit and accounting.
Companies can register here to access the video content.
- Businesses and Trade Agreements
- Businesses Engaged in Emissions Trading
- Businesses Hiring Overseas Staff
- Businesses Involved in the Horizon 2020 Funding Service
- Businesses Involved with Data
- Businesses Operating Online
- Businesses Preparing and Auditing Financial Accounts
- Businesses Providing Services to EU Markets
- Businesses Shipping Waste between GB and EU
- Businesses who Import and Export
- Businesses Working with Intellectual Property
- Chemical Regulations
- Moving Goods into, out of, or through Northern Ireland
- Placing and Selling Goods on the Market
- REACH Chemical Regulations
- Recognition of Professional Qualifications
- Rules of Origin
- Trade Tariffs