Find us on...
CTPA would like to highlight that multiple cosmetic and personal care Associations from across the globe, including CTPA, have come together to support a legally binding treaty to address plastics pollution.
The US Trade Association, PCPC, initiated the draft of a global position paper shared through the International Association Collaboration, regarding the UN Plastics Treaty. The industry supports a treaty based on the following principles:
- Adaptability in implementation
- Interventions across the full life cycle of plastic
- Life cycle assessments
- Guidance on product design
- Increase post-consumer technology capacity and deployment
- Harmonised definitions and reporting
To view the industry position paper, please click here.