Find us on...
The Society of Cosmetic Scientists (SCS) is recruiting a Social Media Co-ordinator to assist the Society in the promotion of its events and activities.
The main purposes of the role are:
- Ensuring there is consistency, coherence and clarity in all SCS messaging
- To promote the SCS on all social media channels
- Monitoring discussions across social media
- Running and measuring the effectiveness of social media campaigns and strategies
- Staying updated with the latest social media tools
- Collaboration with internal content creators
- Supporting the SCS Head Office and Marketing & Communications team
The successful candidate would have:
- Superb written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- An eye for design
- An understanding of performance metrics
- Proven experience of growing and maintaining social media platforms
- A desire to learn new tools and processes
- An ability for building strong relationships
- A team player with an interest in the cosmetics and personal care industry
- Time management and planning
More information about this paid, part-time, remote role, including how to apply, is available in the Job Vacancies section of the SCS website.
Closing date for applications is 31 August 2023.