Find us on...
Free webinar on understanding the Italian Customs structure and procedures.
The Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office is hosting a free webinar for British Traders on understanding the Italian Customs structure and procedures as part of the 2023 International Trade Week. The webinar will cover key considerations when exporting to Italy, including:
- Rules and proof of origin of goods;
- Classifying goods for export;
- Sanitary and phytosanitary (SPS) controls;
- CE marking;
- VAT and excise duties;
- Sending commercial samples;
- Returned goods management.
There will also be a Q&A session.
The webinar will be hosted on 9 November at 1pm. Click here to register: www.great.gov.uk/itw23.