Are you looking for an in-depth understanding of the cosmetic/medicine and cosmetic/biocide borderline scenarios? Do you also want to understand how not to go beyond the cosmetic remit to ensure your product is legally sold as a cosmetic?
Join CTPA in the training ‘The Cosmetic Borderlines: Legal Background and Practical Approaches’, taking place during the afternoons of 19-21 April 2021. The training, open for members and non-members of CTPA, will focus on:
- improving the understanding of the definition of cosmetic product in the UK, EU and international markets;
- providing knowledge around the legal background to the numerous cosmetic borderlines, focussing in particular on the cosmetic/medicine and cosmetic/biocide contexts;
- examining practical case studies and relevant considerations for borderline scenarios and market products staying within the cosmetic remit.
On Day 2, CTPA will be joined by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and the Office for Products Safety and Standards (OPSS) to explain:
- cosmetic/biocide borderline focus, covering criteria for classification, examples of hand sanitisers vs hand gels, enforcement;
- cosmetic/medicine borderline focus, covering criteria for classification, relevant areas and examples for this type of borderline, enforcement.
To book your place, please visit the CTPA event page.