Find us on...
Are you looking for an in-depth understanding of how to ensure your product is classed as a cosmetic? Do you also want to have an overview of the various borderline scenarios for cosmetics in the UK, EU and other international markets?
Join CTPA in the training ‘The Cosmetic Borderlines: Legal Background and Practical Approaches’, taking place during the afternoons of 19-21 April 2021. The training, open for members and non-members of CTPA, will focus on:
- improving the understanding of the definition of cosmetic product in the UK, EU and international markets;
- providing knowledge around the legal background to the numerous cosmetic borderlines, focussing in particular on the cosmetic/medicine and cosmetic/biocide contexts;
- examining practical case studies and relevant considerations for borderline scenarios and market products staying within the cosmetic remit.
On Day 1, CTPA will explain:
- the cosmetic definition and its criteria for the UK, EU and international markets;
- possible borderline scenarios for cosmetic products and their legal background;
- CTPA resources and work on cosmetic borderlines.
To book your place, please visit the CTPA event page.