Following the success and high demand from last year’s event, CTPA will be running a new edition of the virtual training ‘Cosmetic Claims – Principles and Practical Approaches’. This year’s training will take place every day from 19 to 23 July between 13.30-15.30. The CTPA team and expert external speakers will share their knowledge on:
- the regulatory requirements for cosmetic claims in relation to cosmetic specific legislation, consumer protection law and advertising rules;
- general principles of claim substantiation;
- building blocks of claim substantiation and good study design;
- how to work with a testing house;
- practical case studies;
- CTPA resources on cosmetic claims.
In addition to the topics that were addressed last year, this year’s training will also include:
- how to build a good claim support dossier, linking the data and test results to the claims made;
- emerging claims focussing on environmental claims and the changing regulatory landscape, claims on ethical consumer choices.
Save the date and look out for more communication and instructions for booking on the CTPA website!