The Society of Cosmetics Scientists (SCS) is pleased to announce the launch of its new Introduction to Cosmetic Science course.
Created by industry experts for the SCS this course:
- Provides trustworthy information, written by leading cosmetic scientists.
- Is an interactive, app-based course available on mobile, tablet and computer designed for flexible learning.
- Offers five modules covering skin care, hair care, colour cosmetics, nail care and oral care.
- Teaches cosmetic science in an approachable manner that does not require a scientific background. For anyone wanting to refresh their GCSE chemistry knowledge, there is also a separate revision guide available on the app.
- Is available worldwide at an accessible price and includes a digital certificate and badge upon successful completion.
Students can choose to take just one module to fit their area of interest, or all five. Students will receive digital certificates as they successfully progress through the modules and badges which can be used in social media and on CVs.
It is easy to sign up and pay through the automated process. To find out more and how to enrol, please see the SCS website.