Cancer affects every family across the UK with 1 in 2 of us facing a diagnosis in our lifetime. The number of people diagnosed with cancer each year in the UK is projected to grow to over 500,000 by 2035, up 40% on 2015 levels meaning demand for cancer support services is increasing rapidly.
This year, for the first time in Look Good Feel Better’s history, it is facing a deficit budget at a time when face-to-face services are restarting in over 140 locations across the UK alongside the new virtual services.
LGFB’s aim aim is to support over 20,000 people next year and we the industry’s charity really needs your support.
Give the Gift of Confidence this Christmas and help ensure Look Good Feel Better can be here now and into the future for people living with cancer.
Here are ways you and your company can help:
- Make a donation no matter how big or small
- Encourage your teams to enter the:
- Christmas Advent Calendar Raffle (between 1-11 November 2021)
- Christmas Mystery Goodie Bag sale
- Come along to the LGFB Christmas Concert on Monday 13 December at St. George’s Church, Hanover Square, London – tickets available at £25. Book here.
Confidence and positivity is at the heart of Look Good Feel Better’s support for people living with cancer – please help the Programme to increase its reach this Christmas and into 2022.