Find us on...
On 13 November 2023, CTPA and the Office for Products Safety and Standards (OPSS) held a webinar outlining the ingredients management process under the UK Cosmetics Regulation and how industry could defend cosmetic ingredients in GB. The webinar included an explanation from OPSS of the newly-published CMR ingredient management process.
The webinar is free to download for CTPA members and available for a payable fee of £25 for non-members of the Association.
- Ingredient management processes in the UK: an overview of the legislative process from ‘call for data’, through independent scientific review, to updating the UK Cosmetics Regulation.
- Carcinogenic, Mutagenic and Reprotoxic (CMR) classifications under GB CLP: Impact on cosmetic ingredients and how CTPA monitors upcoming CMR classifications.
- CMR management process in the UK.
- Industry ingredient defence:
- process for ingredients already defended in the EU;
- process for ingredients defended in GB only;
- how UK businesses can engage and contribute.
For further information, members are directed to the CTPA Reference Zone page.