The Department for International Trade (DIT) is launching a free virtual chemical trade show on 19 and 20 November 2020, dedicated to UK chemical companies. DIT is offering virtual booth for up to 100 UK companies to showcase their products and services as well as holding meetings with other UK chemical companies, representatives from DIT offices in British Embassies, Consulates and High Commission across the globe, as well as potential overseas buyers.
Each exhibiting company will receive the following benefits:
- individual, custom built and fully branded virtual booth, with space to display marketing material, company logos and any other key messaging;
- access to a digital platform to engage and network with other UK companies and wider attendees;
- export support from DIT representatives from the UK and from overseas;
- networking opportunities with representatives of businesses from the UK and key international markets;
- access to recorded and live presentations, the latest information and guidance on EU/UK transition from other Government Departments, opportunities and information on doing business in certain overseas markets.
For more information about the UK ChemOnline event, please contact [email protected] to register your interest. Please include confirmation of your company name and a maximum 100-word description of what your company does in your email.