Find us on...
With the UK regulatory landscape for chemicals and cosmetic ingredients becoming more defined, CTPA organised an important webinar to provide companies with an overview of how chemicals and cosmetic ingredients are managed under relevant GB legislation. Understanding these processes will help your business to have better visibility of upcoming ingredient bans or restrictions in the UK, and how these compare with ongoing EU activities.
Topics covered in this webinar are:
- Overview of the different UK chemicals management processes and why these are in place
- Chemical management process under the GB Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) Regulation
- Interaction between GB CLP and the UK Cosmetics Regulation: classification of chemicals as Carcinogenic, Mutagenic and Reprotoxic (CMR) substances and why this affects cosmetic ingredients
- Cosmetic ingredient management process under the UK Cosmetics Regulation
- Evaluation and risk management process for chemicals under UK REACH
- UK vs EU: passive and active divergence
The write-up of the Q&A session from this webinar can be downloaded here.