Following from the success of last year’s event, CTPA has organised a new edition of the virtual training ‘Cosmetic Claims – Principles and Practical Approaches’. This year’s training will take place every day from 19 to 23 July between 13.30-15.30.
The CTPA team and expert external speakers will share their knowledge on:
- the regulatory requirements for cosmetic claims in relation to cosmetic specific legislation, consumer protection law and advertising rules;
- the general principles of claim substantiation;
- the building blocks of claim substantiation and good study design;
- how to work with a testing house;
- practical case studies;
- CTPA resources on cosmetic claims.
In addition to the topics that were addressed last year, this year’s training will also include:
- how to build a good claim support dossier, linking the data and test results to the claims made;
- emerging claims focussing on environmental claims and the changing regulatory landscape, claims on ethical consumer choices.
The full programme can be downloaded here.
The cost of the event is £200+VAT for members of CTPA, or £250 +VAT for non-members; group discounts are also available.
CTPA Members - to book your individual place, please click the 'Book Event' button (below).
For Non-members and group bookings - please download and complete the form.